Role: Server Administrator – Linux & Windows
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Qualification: UG / PG
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing services working with massive-scale AWS SaaS infrastructure.
- Minimum of 3- 6 years of experience in installing, configuring & troubleshooting Windows and Linux OS.
- Knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls and prior experience in remote access (VPN), backup and recovery systems.
- Development and maintenance of Network Operations internal monitoring and alerting.
- Troubleshooting of difficult technical problems escalated from technical support, including investigating VoIP issues related to signaling, media, and customer data issues.
- Installation, support, maintenance, configuration, management, monitoring and performance tuning of all windows server architecture(s) including Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016.
- Windows Os Troubleshooting Restoration of Server Operating System in the Event of a Crash.
- VM Performance Tuning Virtualization Host Patch Management.
- Creating, Modifying, Deleting Vm, troubleshooting Issues with Virtualization Host Servers.
- Migration of Vm from One Host to Another.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network-related fields are a plus.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent, PCS and Nutanix is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in working with Cyber Security and firewall software.
- Engineering or Master’s in Computer Science graduate with proven skill in Network Administrator with both Linux and Windows and Firewall security admin and virtualization
- Must have good command of English Language